- 10-Feb-2017 to 11-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Alliance, OH, USA
OPERS Participation and Sick Leave Accumulation
Fresh air, lake views and plenty of interaction with the public! If this sounds like an ideal day to you come join the Stark County Park District this season as a Marina Attendant. The Park District is currently seeking to find several part time seasonal Marina Attendants at Walborn Reservoir, Alliance. Come join our team and discover the fun things available to you in your back yard.
- Provide a prompt, efficient and fun customer experience to all Park and Marina visitors.
- Run a cash register, assist in sales of various Marina items, and provide correct change.
- Assist customers with various rentals (kayaks, boats, etc.) and clarify rental requirements.
- Marina opening and closing tasks as well as stocking.
- Appropriately issue fishing licenses, and assist in sales and making of bait.
- Prepare and sell various food concession items.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
High school diploma or GED preferred. Basic math, computer and register skills preferred. Appropriate work permit required for anyone under the age of 18.
This position requires working flexible hours, weekends and holidays between 6:00am and 9:30pm during the duration of the season (May through October, 2017). While performing the duties of the position the employee will be expected to communicate with the public, use hands/fingers to handle and feel small and large objects, regularly need to stand, walk, crouch, reach, balance and stoop, lift, push or pull heavy objects (40lbs or more) with or without assistance, and on occasion be exposed to extreme outdoor weather.
Must be eligible for employment in the United States, pre-employment background check and drug screening will be performed.
EOE - M/F/D/V